Sunday 29 August 2010

Tell Me Dave.

"Not for the first time, I found myself thinking that it is mainstream Britain which needs to integrate more with the British Asian way of life, not the other way around".
David Cameron - What I learnt from my stay with a Muslim family. May 2007.



Tell me Dave, I really want to know. With the birth this week of your daughter, exactly which part of British Asian culture, by which we know you meant to say Muslim culture, would you like your daughter to 'integrate more' with ?
 
a)     The wearing of the Hijab - or perhaps the Niqab.
b)     Arranged marriage - the rejection of which quite often leads to 'honour killing'.
c)     First cousin marriage - resulting in near on 33% of all genetic birth defects in Britain.
d)     Female genital mutilation - no need to elaborate really.
e)     None of the above.
 
I'm guessing 'e' huh Dave ?
    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...