Friday 24 September 2010

Stating The Bloody Obvious

So Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Constabulary has released a report which states something that everyone one else has known for quite some time now, anti-social behaviour is out of control and Plod can't really be arsed dealing with it

I mean, it's not as if you have to risk life and limb by venturing into the grounds of some wretched council estate to witness it. Oh no, just take a wander through our parks, down our high streets or into our city centres and you're sure to find it.
I used to live in a complete shit-hole by the name of East Acton and I only had to open my door to have some young street urchin 'throwing gang signs' at me, the last time I visited Oxford street I witnessed some crack-head blow his top and hurl an ashtray about - which he had stolen to use as a tip cup - after a PCSO moved him on for using a traffic cone as a trumpet in an attempt to have people pay him to shut the fuck up.

Now according to the home office, antisocial behaviour is "any aggresive, intimidating or destructive behaviour that damages or destroys another person's quality of life".



Well that pretty much sums up the last 13 years of Labour government.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...