Tuesday 7 September 2010

Getting On My Tits.

Oh right, so a family of 12, raping the taxpayer for £95,000 a year in benefits, have been given another house after they trashed the last one have they ? Oh I see, now they're complaining that the free breakfasts that are brought do their door every morning are “too stingy” and “not like proper hot food”. Whats that ? Oh they say they shouldn't have to heat up these free breakfasts, oh they want me to pay for that too do they ?


Well this is really starting to get on my fucking tits... literally.


45-50 hrs I week I slave away to provide for me and mine and every day I drag my sorry arse to work I get these pictures in my head of me being some fucking great sow, laid back in the mud while a litter of ungrateful little piggies like this lot suck away at my tits - suckle, suckle, suckle - slowly leaching all the goodness and nourishment from me. Get off ! Get off my breasts you ungrateful little swine, no more milk for you, you horrible little cunts. Go on, go now, go off into the wilderness and starve you little rats, you're of no benefit to our species. Fuck off and die, every last stinking one of you. You Porky. You Feckless. You Hopeless. And You, oh yes you too, are you even mine you little shit ? You sure don't look, sound, or even fucking smell like me.

Fuck off, I care not if you starve !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...