Wednesday 6 October 2010

Fecal-Electric Power... Brown Energy !

'Human waste to be used to power homes in the UK'.

When I first read that headline I was envisioning a giant fecal-electric plant to be built underneath that pure, untapped reservoir of shit that is the House of Commons.
All the bullshit would filter down from above, to be piped through an extensive network of tunnels, leading to numerous turbines similar to those used in America's Hoover dam - although much larger of course in order to harness the much larger volumes involved - where it would then be turned into electricity to power my laptop. But that was my imagination running away from me again.

Brown energy... It's a load of shit alright, though not quite on the scale of green energy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...